I recently discovered the wonders of overnight oats. Its a quick and easy process that leaves you with a delicious quick breakfast in the morning. My favorite part is that it is so easy to customize and change up so you aren’t left bored. Many of the ingredients are optional and you can play around with the amounts you use based on your personal preferences.
What you Need:
- Quaker Oats Packet (or oats of any kind, I just find this easier)
- Soy Milk
- Chia Seeds
- Peanut Butter
- Greek Yogurt
- Vanilla Extract
- Fruit of any kind
- Nuts or granola (optional)
What to do:
- Pour the package of quaker oats into a mason jar.
- Add in a spoonful of peanut butter, greek yogurt and then top with soy milk until the oats are swimming in the milk.
- Add in a small amount of vanilla extract and some honey.
- Stir and place in fridge. Let them sit overnight or if this is a snack make sure its been refrigerated for at least 6 hours.
- Add in fruit, nuts, chia seeds and whatever your heart desires.